Arcade games and boards I work on:
- Atari Asteroids and Asteroids Deluxe CPU board repair $75-$110. All other Asteroids and Deluxe boards such as audio and monitor chassis board $55.
- Atari Missile Command CPU board repair $75-$110. All other Missile Command boards like the soundboard $55.
- Sega/Gremlin or Konami boards such as Frogger, Scramble or Super Cobra CPU boards $85-$120. Soundboards are $55. If both CPU and soundboard need work $120.
- Williams such as Defender, Stargate, Joust, Robotron, Sinistar, Bubbles CPU boards $65-$100. ROM boards, soundboards and power supply starting at $45. Interface board (control panel board or sometimes called widget board) starting at $30.
- Other arcade work not listed will be billed per job — usually at $60 per hour but may vary per job.
- Parts and shipping for all repairs or work will be extra and not included in any of the costs listed above unless so stated.
Pinball repair charges are as follows:
- The only work I perform on Pinball games is strictly in house or at my location — usually not through the mail. Contact me for info on your game. This will be billed at an hourly rate depending on the job.
For all my services listed above, a trip charge may apply depending on the distance to travel. All my work and used parts come with a 30-day warranty. If any rework is needed within the 30-day warranty, you may or may not be charged for any extra parts used. Any new equipment will have a 1-year warranty unless otherwise noted.